About SERVPRO of Salem County
Owners of SERVPRO of Salem County
For over 14 years, SERVPRO of Salem County has specialized in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after water, fire, and smoke damage occurs. SERVPRO of Salem County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. As well as clean air ducts and HVAC systems, carpets, upholstery, and Biohazard cleanup.
SERVPRO of Salem County understands the stress and worry that comes from those unexpected disasters and the disruption it causes to your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
We have developed a team of highly trained individuals who specialize in property damage cleaning and restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our professional staff is equipped with the knowledge and experience to clean and restore your property. With a nationwide system of 24/7 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Salem County.
If have any questions or you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at (856)339-0500.
Locally serving Salem County for over 14 years, SERVPRO of Salem County is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- County of Salem
- New Jersey's Municipal Excess Liability Joint Insurance Fund (MEL JIF)
- Nuclear Electric Insurance Limited
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG Power, LLC)
- Salem County Chamber of Commerce
- Salem County COAD (Community Organizations Active in Disaster)
- Salem County Department of Emergency Services
- Salem County Public Private Partnership
- Woodstown-Pilesgrove Business Association
- Goal Busters
- Resale Rookie of the Year
- President's Gold for Outstanding 2010 Sales Performance
- Director's Bronze for Outstanding 2012 Sales Performance
- Director's Gold for Outstanding 2013 Sales Performance
- Director's Silver for Outstanding 2014 Sales Performance
- Millionaire's Bronze for Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance
- President's Bronze for Outstanding 2016 Sales Performance
- Director's Gold for Outstanding 2017 Sales Performance
- Double Volume Award
- 10 Years of Service in the SERVPRO Family
- Millionaire's Bronze for Outstanding 2018 Sales Performance