Patio and Furniture after power washing
As the summer is coming to its middle point, we all have found ourselves cleaning and staying on top of the yearly maintenance that comes with home owning. One of them being power washing the exteriors of our homes, garages, decks, and patios. This is something that SERVPRO of Salem County would be glad to help you out with. Our seasoned professionals will have your home sparkling and leave you satisfied. In the photos below see how we left our most recent power washing job sparkling. As we continue our clean initiative, we are dedicated to your happiness with our work. We pride ourselves in making any situation “Like it never even happened.” Call today for more information about our power washing services. We cannot wait to hear from you.
Hmmm when was the last time that was cleaned?
Your carpets could be this clean... just call today!
In line with our last post about Duct Cleanings, think about all the dust and pollen spring brought with it. Were about halfway through the year, when did you clean your carpet and upholstery? Every six months but no longer than a year your carpets should be cleaned by a professional to keep them fresh and get all that deep pesky dirt out. This also helps with allergens like duct cleaning. Scheduling both services takes about five minutes, and only a couple of days to complete! Keep this in mind as we transition to this hot, sticky time! The meaning of clean has changed so much in the past few months! Taking a few extra precautions could be extremely beneficial to the health of your household!
Take a look at our Summer Promotion post for a deal you cannot refuse!
This is a HVAC duct before being cleaned.
Summer has arrived! Over here at SERVPRO Salem County we are beyond excited, but we also remember that thunderstorms and hurricanes are a real threat. If you have been keeping up with our blog, you know that having a readiness kit for disasters saves so much time and you feel better being prepared for the unknown. There will be no scrambling to get water, milk, bread, and eggs this year. Now while storms are a huge part of the summer around here, we also think about how spring cleaning went and now think of summer cleaning. Homeowners, have you changed your air filters recently? If you answered no, you might want to go to your local hardware store and pickup some air filters. They should be changed every three months minimum so stocking up for the year might be a good idea. Now if you answered no, and do not know when the last time you changed your air filters you may want to consider an HVAC Duct cleaning. Breathing clean fresh air could help lessen your allergies and overall promote healthier life. You do not really know what is hiding in your duct system…might just be something to consider taking a day and having this service done! This also is a good habit to get into as like a yearly thing to throw on your calendar!
Take a look at our Summer Promotion post for a special opportunity!
As the summer begins all of us here at SERVPRO Salem County want to give you a sparkling opportunity. We are offering 20% off HVAC Duct, Carpet and Upholstery Cleanings now through July 20th! Call our office today at 856-339-0500 or email us back for more information and to schedule!
Certified SERVPRO Cleaned: a defensive cleaning method
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities, we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Salem County today at 856-339-0500 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Freshly Cleaned Home Sells Faster
Freshen up your home and sell it faster.
Selling your home? Did you know that a clean and fresh smelling home, sells quicker?
SERVPRO of Salem County offer a variety of services to help make your listings to proper showing condition:
- General Cleaning - Carpet, Hard Flooring, Upholstery, Ceiling, and Wall Cleaning and Deodorization
- Air Duct and HVAC Cleaning - Dirty Ducts can circulate odors, irritating dust/dirt/combined pet hair, and contaminants like mold and bacteria throughout a home
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation - Molds are found in every environment and any mold spores reproduce rapidly when moisture is present.
Inspectors looks for any flaws to be found before a home can be sold. Mold is a very common mark on an inspection sheet. To walk into a home while looking to buy, it is always comforting to encounter a fresh smell and a clean look.
Contact SERVPRO of Salem County for any questions on our services (856)339-0500.
Clean Homes Sell Faster in Salem County
Get It Clean – Get It Sold in Salem County!
It is a fact: A clean, fresh smelling home sells faster. Unfortunately, not all homes are maintained the same way. Nearly all realtors are faced, at some point, with a difficult listing to show.
Experienced realtors encourage clients to keep their homes in top condition for very important reasons:
- Shortened list to sale conversion times
- Enhanced reputation for quality listings and quick sales
SERVPRO of Salem County professionals offer a variety of services to help revive your listings to top show condition:
- Carpet, Upholstery, Ceiling, Wall, and Hard Floor Cleaning and Deodorization.
- Duct and HVAC Cleaning-Dirty Ducts can circulate odors and contaminants like mold and irritating dust throughout a home.
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation-Molds are found in every environment, and mold spores reproduce rapidly when moisture is present.
By following these simple steps, your listing is sure to pass home inspections and sell!
Contact Joe Lovell of SERVPRO of Salem County - (856) 339-0500! For more information on our services, visit our website.